- Clothing & AccessoriesMen's AccessoriesMen's Clothing
- Dolls & Bears
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Jewelry & Watches
- Musical Instruments
- Sports & Fitness
- Toys & Hobbies
- Everything Else
Buyers Protection Policy
JoyLot Buyers Protection Policy.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on JoyLot.com. That is why we guarantee your transaction when completing your purchase online from JoyLot marketplace sellers.
JoyLot.com is a pioneering retail of consumer products.
We strive to deliver and our customers give our product line a top quality rating. a We are committed to providing quality products and expert service to our consumers. Our product line offering is top quality rating as to our consumers.
At the same time JoyLot's effort is to expand its online catalogue and offer great savings, therefore we have added other certified and approved merchants offering you top quality items and great savings. All JoyLot merchants and sellers are certified, verified and approved by JoyLot assuring you that your purchase is guaranteed and safe and covered by JoyLot.
|Customer Satisfaction and Privacy Guarantee.
JoyLot.com will provide every registered customer with top customer service and priority whether buying from JoyLot's stores or from JoyLot's certified merchants. For your privacy, every registered user information is only used for internal use only. Under no circumstance will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party, even our merchants have no access to your information. The only information provided to our merchants upon a purchase is name, address, email address and phone number.
|Credit Card Privacy & Safety.
JoyLot takes security very seriously. Purchases made using JoyLot.com's checkout to pay for JoyLot purchases are 100% safe. Neither JoyLot or it's Merchants get access to your credit card information. Once a purchase is processed JoyLot does not save or forward any credit card numbers or financial information. (which means as soon as you transmit your charge, your credit card information is deleted immediately and no one has access to your credit card information)
|Delivery and Condition Guarantee.
JoyLot will guarantee and cover the delivery of your product and the condition upon receipt.
We assure you that we take every measure needed to verify every merchant to assure you top level customer service, timely delivery time and accurate delivery of item purchased.
Sellers and Merchants selling on JoyLot must pass JoyLot's requirements prior to selling on our marketplace. We are confident that sellers selling on JoyLot will deliver high-quality products and provide you with professional customer service.
We take security very seriously. Purchases made using JoyLot.com's checkout to pay for JoyLot purchases are 100% safe. Neither JoyLot or it's Merchants get access to your credit card information. Once a purchase is processed JoyLot does not save or forwards any credit card numbers. (which means as soon as you transmit your charge your credit card information is deleted immediately and no one has access to your credit card number)
Buyers Protection Policy will cover your purchase made on JoyLot.com in the event that you do not receive the item you purchased, or if you have received an item that is materially different than what is described in the product listing. Coverage is limited and conditions apply, so please make sure you read the qualification requirements described below.
Delivery and Condition Coverage
- If a seller misrepresented the condition or details of an item in any way that is materially different the seller is required to offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment date. If the seller fails to accept a return or an exchange, you are eligible to request a claim form for our buyer protection guarantee.
The following reasons are considered materially different
- Non-working condition
- Item condition or details not as described
- Wrong model or edition
- Wrong item
- Missing parts or components
- You the buyer have purchased the item in good faith from the seller and never received the item, or the item received is materially different than what is described in the product listing.
- You must be a member before the time of the purchase and your purchase must be made through the JoyLot.com site.
- The seller from who you purchased from must be enrolled in the buyer's protection plan and must have the buyer's protection seal next to his/her seller's information section on the top right below the item number.
- Your purchase must be made directly through the site to be eligible for the buyer's protection policy.
- You must have completed and paid in full to the seller within 10 days from the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of payment such as (credit card receipt or statement).
- Claim request forms must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- Buyers are limited to a lifetime maximum of five claims for purchases made on JoyLot Marketplace or Merchant seller on the JoyLot.com website.
- Claims will be covered based on your order total and protected up to the amount stated on the seller's protection amount.
Is there any cost?
- Buyers are covered at no extra cost. We are committed to a safe shopping experience on JoyLot.com website and when completing your purchase using the JoyLot.com checkout, you are automatically covered with your purchase.
- Items an item becomes defective after 30 days from the date of delivery and is under the manufacturer warranty, you must contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Prior to filing a claim, you are required to attempt all reasonable options to resolve the issue with the seller. Requirements and Filing a claim are as follow:
- Keep in touch with the seller confirming that he is aware of your purchase and requesting an approximate delivery time or returning the product for an exchange or refund.
- Keep all records you may have such as (email communications with the seller, proof of payment, packaging, photographs, etc.)
- Print the listing details page with the protection coverage eligibility.
- If you're unable to resolve the matter with the seller, you must check with your credit card company to see if they can resolve the problem.
- If you have not been able to reach an agreement with the seller or the credit card company within a (30) day period you may request a claim form to start the claim process. Please note that by receiving a claim form does not indicate that you are eligible for the claim filed against the seller.
- Upon receiving your claim form our claims administrator must receive your form within forty-five (45) days from the date stated on claim form, Attached with all documents and information required (as stated in the claim form).
After receiving your claim form one of our claims administrator team will investigate your claim and contacts you with a decision within 45 days of receipt of your claim. Our investigation team may request additional information in order to complete your claim. All merchandise received that is subject to the claim must be returned to the claims administrator upon request.